Autodesk 3ds Max 2020: A Comprehensive Guide, 20th Edition
Price: ₹ 2,134.00
(as of Dec 25,2020 08:50:31 UTC – Details)
Autodesk 3ds Max 2020: A Comprehensive Guide book aims at harnessing the power of Autodesk 3ds Max for modelers, animators, and designers. The book caters to the needs of both the novice and the advanced users of 3ds Max. Keeping in view the varied requirements of the users, the book first introduces the basic features of 3ds Max 2020 and then gradually progresses to cover the advanced 3D models and animations. In this book, one project which is based on the tools and concepts covered in the text has been added to enhance the knowledge of the users. Additionally, in this edition, the readers will be able to learn about some new and enhanced features of 3ds Max 2020 such as Compound Shapes and Chamfer Modifier.
This book will help you unleash your creativity, thus helping you create stunning 3D models and animations.
Salient Features of the Book:
- Consists of 18 chapters and 1 project that are organized in a pedagogical sequence covering various aspects of modeling, texturing, lighting, and animation.
- The author has followed the tutorial approach to explain various concepts of modeling, texturing, lighting, and animation.
- The first page of every chapter summarizes the topics that are covered in it.
- Step-by-step instructions that guide the users through the learning process.
- Additional information throughout the book in the form of notes and tips.
- Self-Evaluation Tests and Review Questions at the end of each chapter to help the users assess their knowledge.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction to Autodesk 3ds Max 2020
Chapter 2: Standard Primitives
Chapter 3: Extended Primitives
Chapter 4: Working with Architectural Objects
Chapter 5: Splines and Extended Splines
Chapter 6: Modifying Splines
Chapter 7: Materials and Maps
Chapter 8: Modifying 3D Mesh Objects
Chapter 9: Graphite Modeling Technique
Chapter 10: Compound Objects
Chapter 11: Modifiers
Chapter 12: Lights and Rendering
Chapter 13: Animation Basics
Chapter 14: Rigid Body Dynamics and Helpers
Chapter 15: NURBS Modeling *
Chapter 16: Systems, Hierarchy, and Kinematics *
Chapter 17: Particle Systems and Space Warps-I *
Chapter 18: Particle Systems and Space Warps-II *
Project 1: Creating a Diner
( *For free download)
Free Teaching and Learning Resources:
CADCIM Technologies provides the following free teaching and learning resources with this book:
- Technical support by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Max files used in tutorials, exercises *, and illustrations
- Instructor Guide with solution to all review questions and instructions to create the models for exercises *
- Additional learning resources at https://3dsmaxexperts.blogspot.com and youtube.com/cadcimtech
( * For Faculty Only)
About the Authors:
CADCIM Technologies, Prof. Sham Tickoo of Purdue University Northwest, and the team of dedicated contributing authors at CADCIM Technologies are committed to bring you the best textbooks, eBooks, and free teaching and learning resources on Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM), Computer Programming and Applications, GIS, Civil, Animation and Visual Effects, and related technologies. We strive to be the first and the best. That is our promise and our goal.
Our team of authors consists of highly qualified and experienced animation and visual effects artists who have a strong academic and industrial background. They understand the needs of the students, the faculty, and the challenges the students face when they start working in the industry.